Type of academic statement Instructions

Academic transcript

Request and pay for a transcript online.
Read more about Transcripts.

Statement of Academic Completion (SAC)

Request and pay for a SAC online.
Read more about Statements of academic completion.

Replacement testamur

Request and pay for a replacement testamur online.
Read more about Testamurs.

Australian Higher Education Graduate Statement (AHEGS)

Request and pay for a copy of your AHEGS online.
Read more about AHEGS.

Paper-based forms

Form name Instructions

Academic statements proxy collection

This service is currently unavailable.

Archive transcript request form

Available to RMIT students (and those who attended associated institutions) pre-1982.
Read more about archive transcripts.