Holiday Request Form - REW Students

If you do not meet the entry requirements for your formal program before your planned leave, you may need to stay in Australia and extend your studies.

If you decide to leave Australia as planned, without meeting the entry requirements to your formal program at RMIT, you may need to defer your studies to the following semester. 

If you do not pass REW, it is important that you speak with a staff member at RMIT Training Student Services to discuss your study plan before you leave Australia.
Please note that Under 18 students cannot travel without the permission of RMIT University. Failure to report changes or leave the country without notice will result in the cancellation of the CAAW form (Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare) by RMIT, which may result in a cancellation of student visa by the Department of Home Affairs.



Caregiver to complete