Holiday Request Form

Please note that Under 18 students cannot travel without the permission of RMIT University. Failure to report changes or leave the country without notice will result in the cancellation of the CAAW form (Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare) by RMIT, which may result in a cancellation of student visa by the Department of Home Affairs.


Caregiver to complete