Contacts for OUA students
Contact OUA for information about:
- enrolling in an OUA unit
- dropping an OUA unit prior to the census date
- fees for OUA units
- degrees and awards that can be undertaken through OUA
- OUA exams, exam venues and timetables
- updating your personal information.
Speak to an OUA student advisor
- from within Australia by calling 1300 3636 52.
- from outside Australia by calling +61 38628 2555, or
- enquire online
For queries about exams
- call +61 3 9902 6891
- email email@example.com
If you have a query relating to academic matters, course content or assessment please contact the tutor or course coordinator listed in your course materials.
Contact RMIT Connect or email firstname.lastname@example.org for queries about:
- accessing RMIT systems and resources
- withdrawing from a unit after the census date
- registering for an award
- applying to graduate, or
- other specific issues relevant to your studies at RMIT.
Submit paperwork related to your OUA studies by fax (+61 3 9925 8820) or by post to:
RMIT Enrolment and Student Records
Academic Registrar’s Group
GPO Box 2476
Melbourne VIC 3001