Register for a program
Undergraduate single course students
You can register for one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning)
- Bachelor of Science (Applied Sciences)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
To register, submit an enquiry online via the RMIT Connect online portal.
Login to the portal with your student number and password. Then select ‘OUA registration’ under ‘Enrolment’.
Include the following information in your request:
- Full name and student number
- Name of the program (one of the above)
- Confirm you have completed at least two approved OUA subjects at RMIT that can be counted towards the selected program
Note that an administrative fee will be invoiced to you when the registration is processed. Please refer to the OUA related fees in the Administrative fee schedule.