Study materials and resources
As an OUA student, your studies will usually consist of some combination of the following:
- Online materials, video resources and other online tools accessed through Canvas. If a course has print study materials, these will be posted or made available to you before the start of your study period or session.
- Reading materials - either print / printable format (eg. MS Powerpoint or MS Word), or embedded online reading.
- Textbook readings.
- Video recordings or presentations / podcasts.
- Online tools, simulations or virtualised environments.
- Online discussion forums.
- Group discussion and collaboration tools (where group work is required).
- Live webinars via Collaborate Ultra or similar tool (not in all courses).
- Practical work in labs or on field trips (where lab or field trip practicums apply).
As an RMIT student, you have access to a wide range of online study resources and supports designed to help you throughout your program.