Master by Research Scholarship in Photocatalysis
We seek a master by research student who conducts time-resolved laser spectroscopy to develop novel photocatalytic materials for water purification.
Value and duration
Up to $31,000 per annum for one year
Number of scholarships available
Candidates with backgrounds in chemistry/engineering and with experience of time-resolved laser spectroscopy are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have first-class honours or 2A honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science;
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements;
- provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills;
- demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team;
- meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the master by research degree.
How to apply
Interested candidates should contact A/Prof. Yasuhiro Tachibana: firstname.lastname@example.org or Prof. Rachel Caruso: email@example.com
- a statement to outline your interest
- an electronic copy of your academic transcripts
- a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees.
For international applicants, evidence of English proficiency may be required.
Applications are now open
Applications will close when a candidate is selected
Terms and conditions
This Scholarship will be governed by RMIT's University Research Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
For further information, please contact: