RMIT supports internships with industry projects through the Australian Postgraduate Intern Program (APRIntern) program.
The Australian Postgraduate Intern Program (APRIntern) supports PhD candidates to apply their skills through placements in industry to deliver projects that solve real world problems.
There are two ways to engage with this scheme.
- Click here to find out what opportunities are currently advertised and apply through the APR.Internship site.
- Create your own opportunity in consultation with your supervisor:
Steps to take:
- Talk to your supervisor to help identify an appropriate industry partner for you to work with.
- Ensure you understand the commitment for you, your supervisor and industry partner as outlined at Australian Postgraduate Intern Program (APRIntern).
- Fill in the form below letting us know your details, supervisor details and industry partner so that we can help to facilitate an internship for you.