New submission/lodgement process from 10 December

If you are submitting for examination, re-examination or lodging your archival on/after the 10 December 2018 you will be using the Candidate Centre in Enrolment Online. This system does not require you to complete the approval forms for submission, re-submission or archival lodgement.

If you are a current candidate and are not able to find an enrolment-related form on this page, please visit student forms before contacting your school HDR administrator for assistance. Please note that if you wish to update your address details, you can do this online via myRMIT.

If you require a school or College form, please visit your school or college, or get in touch with your HDR school contact.