Exam rules and conduct
Students at partners outside Australia
The following regulations must be observed when attending your exams:
- You cannot sit an assessment or exam for any courses (subjects) in which you are not enrolled.
- You should arrive at the exam venue at least 20 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- You must present your student card as proof of identity.
- 60* minutes after the exam starts, no students are permitted to enter the exam venue.
- You cannot leave the exam venue until at least 60* minutes after the exam starts.
- If you have not paid your tuition fees your enrolment will be cancelled and you will not be permitted to sit your assessment or exam.
Shanghai University of International Business and Economics students
Singapore Institute of Management students
What you can bring to exams
When you take an exam, you are deemed to be in possession of any material that is on your desk, chair or person.
If you possess any unauthorised materials it will be considered a disciplinary offence.
Any materials you bring into your exam must not contain any notations or be tampered with in any way that provides an advantage to you or any other student.
Electronic devices, such as mobiles and computers, must be switched off and completely concealed in a closed bag and remain under your desk for the duration of the exam.
If you are not sure what materials you are permitted to bring to an exam, please check your course guide or confirm with your lecturer.