Forms for students at partners outside Australia
Students at partners outside Australia
These forms are only for students studying outside Australia at an RMIT partner institution*:
- Cancellation of enrolment (PDF 44kb 2p)
- Variation to personal details (PDF 54kb 2p)
- Defer study (PDF 173kb 2p)
- Enrol by proxy (PDF 48kb 2p)
- Enrolment variation (PDF 43kb 2p)
- Leave of absence (PDF 45kb 2p)
* If you are studying at Singapore Institute of Management, you don't need to use these forms. Instead, you simply apply online via SIMConnect.
The following may be used by all RMIT students, including those at partner institutions:
- Appeals forms
- Credit transfer and recognition of prior learning (PDF 625kb 4p)
- Find about special consideration, including how to apply online.
If you are studying a Melbourne-based program or at RMIT Vietnam, please refer to Student forms.