Become a Social Media Ambassador
Show the world why you chose to study at RMIT Melbourne by sharing your snaps and experiences online using #RMITGlobal. Becoming a Social Media Ambassador offers you the opportunity to build your resume and network, while making friends along the way!
There are ten $500 scholarships available each semester.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an inbound exchange, study abroad, RMIT Vietnam cross-campus or SIM inter-location student
- be studying at RMIT Melbourne
- have a public Instagram account, plus another social media account, e.g. Facebook, Google+ and/or Twitter
- be active on social media and post on a regular basis.
How to apply
- At the start of each semester, during orientation, all inbound students are provided with detailed instructions on how to apply for the scholarship.
- In short: we ask you to make a video, showcasing RMIT and Melbourne, and upload it to your Instagram account using #RMITGlobal #RMITInbound.