Create your class timetable
Ready to use myTimetable?
If there is an issue with myTimetable we will post an alert here. There are currently no reported issues.
When to create your class timetable
Log in to myTimetable on the dates below to create a personal timetable for your enrolled courses:
Semester 2 2017
|For courses run by||Timetabling opens|
|College of Business||
From 8 am Wednesday 5 July 2017
|College of Science, Engineering and Health||From 8 am Thursday 6 July 2017|
|College of Design and Social Context||From 8 am Friday 7 July 2017
- Create your timetable as soon as possible after timetabling opens so you don’t miss out on your preferred classes.
- If you are enrolled in a course offered by another college the timetabling open date for that college will apply.
- The last day to add a new course for Semester 2 2017 is Friday 28 July 2017.
- The last day to add or make changes to your timetable for Semester 2 2017 is Friday 4 August 2017 at 5pm.
How to create your class timetable
- Log in to myTimetable and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to view your class timetable
Once it is created you can view, print and share your class timetable from the myTimetable system.
You can also feed your class timetable to your personal calendar by selecting the iCal link in myTimetable.
Timetables are subject to change on occasion.
Please check your RMIT student email for news of any updates or changes, and log in to myTimetable for the latest information.
Changes for Semester 2 2017
We are making improvements to class timetabling in time for Semester 2 2017.