Fitness (City Campus Gym)
Health and Fitness on City Campus
Studying at the City campus? The Melbourne City Baths is RMIT's city campus fitness centre and has you covered with its special Active Melbourne RMIT student membership, right across the road on Swanston St.
Sign up for:
- unlimited gym access, group fitness classes, access to pool, spa and sauna, cycle studio, and outdoor training deck
- free locker use
- access to the members club rooms, including shower facilities, hair dryer, ironing boards and more
- 12 consultations with a gym instructor each year
- one-hour free off-peak squash court hire per day
- reciprocal access to North Melbourne Recreation Centre, Carlton Baths and Kensington Community Recreation Centre.
Like what you hear?
Contact Melbourne City Baths
420 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 9658 9011
Membership perk exclusive for RMIT students
You can suspend your membership for up to 16 weeks each year.