Registering with us
- Complete the correct registration form
- Take the form to your health professional so they can complete the relevant section
- Bring the form to your first appointment, or email your form to ELS@rmit.edu.au prior to your appointment
Which form(s) should I complete?
I am registering for myself
Use this form if you have a disability, long-term illness and/or mental health condition.
Make sure you have a registered health professional complete the relevant section of this form.
When you come to your first appointment with one of our Equitable Adjustment Advisors, we will discuss this form.
This form will:
- help us decide on the reasonable adjustments you need for your program of study
- give us permission to communicate with your program regarding adjustments to your study
- be signed by your health professional
I am registering as a carer
Use this form if you are the primary carer of a person with a disability, long-term illness and/or mental health condition.
Section B of the form is to be completed by the health practitioner/provider of the person whom you are the primary carer.
I need enabling assistance staff
Read the handbook and sign the agreement on the back page.
Our Enabling staff assistance handbook explains all you need to know about having a note taker, Auslan interpreter or participation assistant.
I need enabling assistance staff during the semester
Complete this form each semester once you know your timetable.
Use this form if you are registered with us and require enabling staff for lectures, labs and/or tutorials as part of your reasonable adjustments.
Once you have received the details of your timetable, complete this form and email it to ELS@rmit.edu.au.
I need enabling assistance staff during a test or exam
Complete this form when you have a test or exam.
Use this form if you are registered with us and have equitable assessment arrangements (EAAs) that include enabling staff for tests and exams.
Once you have the details of a test or exam fill this form out and email it to ELS@rmit.edu.au.