Free, confidential help with lodging your tax return online.
Tax Help is a free, confidential service for all students. It is run by ATO-trained and accredited RMIT student volunteers to help you sort through your tax troubles and give you tips for lodging your tax return online.
Tax Help is available Monday to Friday from 19 July - 31 October. You can meet with a student voluteer face-to-face on City campus or online via Microsoft Teams.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible to access Tax Help if your income is less than $60,000 and you do not:
- Run or own your own business or partnership
- Work as a contractor (e.g. Uber driver)
- Receive any royalties or income from overseas
- Receive income from a trust
- Sell shares or own investment properties