Find out about other additional payments you may be eligible, such as:
- Pensioner Education Supplement (PES): if you are a student already receiving a government pension
- Rent Assistance: for your accommodation costs while studying
- Fares Allowance: for costs incurred traveling between your home and where you are studying
- Mobility Allowance: to assist if you have a disability and cannot use public transport without assistance
- Child Care Benefit: for the costs of child care while you study
- JET Child Care Fee Assistance: to cover some of the ‘gap’ childcare fee not covered by Childcare Benefit
- Advance Payments: eligible individuals receive part of the payment sooner to meet living costs or unexpected expenses.