Urgent or emergency medical help
For life-threatening or serious injury
- Call an ambulance on 0-000 (internal phone) or 000 (external phone).
- If an ambulance has been called notify:
- Bundoora and City: Security 9925 3333
- Brunswick: Site coordinator 9925 9441 or (after 4 pm) 0412 313 230
- Notify the nearest staff member of the situation.
- For first-aid assistance phone Security on 9925 3333.
Emergency departments near City and Brunswick campuses
The Royal Melbourne Hospital
Ground Floor, 1B Building
Grattan Street, Parkville
Phone: 03 9342 7666
St Vincent’s Hospital
Ground Floor, Inpatient Services Building
Princes Street, Fitzroy.
Phone: 03 9288 2211
Emergency departments near Bundoora campus
The Northern Hospital
185 Cooper Street, Epping.
Phone: 03 8405 8000
The Austin Hospital
145 Studley Road, Heidelberg.
Phone: 03 9496 5000