Medibank on campus
Medibank is available online
Following the Victorian Government's mandate to shut down all non-essential activity in response to COVID-19, Medibank's on-campus services and stores are temporarily closed.
For more information on how you can contact Medibank, please see their website.
Get support when you need it
Medibank staff are currently available online and over the phone. Please visit the Medibank website for more information.
Our staff can help you to:
- Update your details on your membership
- Activate your membership
- Make a claim
- Explain your OSHC policy
- Extend your OSHC policy
- Find your nearest medical centre
Find a medical clinic
Activate your Medibank OSHC Membership
- you have to access your RMIT student email to obtain your copy of the OSHC policy certificate.
- Login to your Medibank OSHC account online.
24/7 hour helpline
If you have questions about your health, you can call 1800 887 283 - 24 hours/ 7 days Helpline.
- Talk to a nurse or counsellor
- Emergency legal support from qualified lawyers
- Travel document support - help with lost passport and visa
- Find your nearest doctors and hospitals