Medibank on campus
Medibank on campus is available online
In line with current Victorian Government COVID-19 restrictions, Medibank's on-campus services and stores are temporarily closed.
Medibank OSHC Virtual Support
Medibank Rep is available on Tuesday and Thursday, 3.30pm to 4.30pm.
They can help you to:
- Activate your OSHC membership
- Update your details on your membership
- Make a claim
- Explain or Extend your OSHC policy
- Setting up the Medibank OSHC App
Stuff you need to know
Activate your Medibank OSHC
Once you arrive in Australia, you need to activate your OSHC membership and update your personal details.
To activate your Medibank OSHC membership, go to the Medibank's Activate Online Member Services page and simply use your RMIT Student ID starting with ‘3’.
Medibank OSHC App
Download Medibank OSHC App on your mobile to manage your membership online.
Find out more
OSHC Support Helpline
24/7 Student Health and Support Line for students in Australia. Call anytime at 1800 887 283 to:
- Talk to a nurse or counsellor
- Get emergency legal assistance from lawyers
- Get assistance with travel documents
- Locate a clinic or hospital