Completing Student Career Consultation
When you make an appointment for a Completing Student Career Consultation, one of our friendly career advisers will meet you face-to-face for approximately 30 minutes.
They will help you improve your:
- job-specific resume
- cover letter writing skills
- key selection criteria responses
- interview performance
- job searching tactics
- short-term and long-term career plan.
The Completing Student Career Consultation service is available to students who are in the final year of their program.
All other RMIT students can access a wide range of Careers and Employability services.
To find out more, or to book an appointment contact the team by email or phone
- Tel. +61 3 9925 2655
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the Workshops section on this page for workshops and drop in sessions.