GS1 Australia Supply Chain Scholarships
For Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) students who can demonstrate disadvantage; worth $7000
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa holder
- be enrolled full-time in one of the following programs in 2021:
- be able to demonstrate financial and/or educational disadvantage such as:
- receiving a Government tested low income benefit or having a Centrelink Health Care Card
- having a long term medical condition or disability which impacts your study
- have /will be relocating from interstate or rural/regional Victoria to study at RMIT
- were born overseas, are from a non-English speaking background and recently migrated to Australia
- are a current or former refugee
- have completed your secondary education at a School Network Access Program school
- have previously/are currently living in foster/kinship care or are a ward of the state
- experiencing difficult family/social circumstances
- be able to demonstrate academic achievement
Preference will be given to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students and candidates who have relocated from a rural/regional area to study at RMIT.
Direct to RMIT applications
The online application form will be made available here when applications open. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Apply online through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) website (www.vtac.edu.au).
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be contacted to answer further application questions. Please check the email address you nominate in your scholarship application form at least twice per week. The questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance.
- Discuss your passion for studying in your chosen field, including the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- How do you intend to use this scholarship and how will it assist you to achieve academic success?
- Discuss any difficult circumstances you have faced that have affected your education.
The GS1 Australia Supply Chain Scholarship aims to support students undertaking studies in supply chain management as part of their undergraduate degree. The scholarship highlights GS1 Australia’s commitment to developing Australia’s future leaders in supply chain management and associated disciplines, and further strengthens the long standing relationship between GS1 Australia and the RMIT School of Business.
GS1 Australia is the Australian member of GS1, a not-for-profit global organisation that develops and maintains the most widely-used supply chain standards in the world. GS1 Australia currently serves 22 industry sectors and supports more than 17,000 members nationally to improve supply chain efficiency and cost effectiveness by adopting best practice GS1 global standards. Find out more about GS1 Australia.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Only successful candidates will be notified via their RMIT student email account by 31 March 2021. If you have not received an offer by 31 March 2021, your application has been unsuccessful.