Irana Turynska Scholarship
For women in their third year of the Bachelor of Architectural Design or first year of the Master of Architecture; worth up to $10,000
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- identify as a woman
- have resided in Australia for less than ten years
- be studying full-time in the standard semester 1 and 2 in 2022 in your third year of the Bachelor of Architectural Design (BP250) or your first year of the Master of Architecture (MC163) (by coursework)
- have a Grade Point Average (GPA) to date of 2.5 or greater in the Bachelor of Architectural Design at the end of semester 2, 2021
Complete the online application form by the application close date. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
- If you studied your undergraduate degree at an institute other than RMIT, please upload a copy of your academic transcript (if applicable for those commencing their Master of Architecture program)
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Describe your academic performance at RMIT, in particular discuss any achievements or significant academic results.
- Discuss your passion for studying in your chosen field, including the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- How do you intend to use this scholarship and how will it assist you to achieve academic success?
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Only successful candidates will be notified via their RMIT student email account by 31 March 2022. If you have not received an offer by 31 March 2022, your application has been unsuccessful.