Jacques Nasser Rural and Regional Scholarship
For Bachelor of Business students who have relocated from a rural/regional area; worth $10,000 per year
The scholarship provides $10,000 per year, for the standard duration of your program.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or a permanent humanitarian visa holder.
- have relocated from a rural/regional area to study at RMIT
- be enrolled full-time in a Bachelor of Business program in standard semester 1 and 2 in 2020
- have completed at least one semester (36 credit points) of your Bachelor of Business program
- have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher at the end of semester 2 2019
Any financial and/or educational disadvantage will also be taken into consideration.
The online application form will be provided here when applications open. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
You will need:
- Proof of your rural/regional address (i.e. a copy of your driver’s license, a bank statement, a Health Care Card)
- Proof of your Melbourne address (i.e. a copy of a rental agreement, utility bill)
- A copy of your valid Health Care Card or most recent Centrelink income statement (if applicable)
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Only successful candidates will be notified via their RMIT student email account by 31 March 2020. If you have not received an offer by 31 March 2020, your application has been unsuccessful.