For students enrolled in their final year of a business bachelor degree; worth $8000
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
- be enrolled full time in semester 1 and 2 2021 in your final year in one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) (BH064)
- Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) (BP030)
- Bachelor of Business (International Business) (BP253)
- Bachelor of Business (Management) (BP217)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) (BP276)
- Bachelor of Business (Information Systems) (BP308)
- Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) (BP255)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing) (BP252)
- Bachelor of Business (Economics & Finance) (BP251)
- have a grade point average (GPA) to date of 2.5 or higher
- be able to demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, innovation and self-motivation, and potential leaderships qualities.
The online application form will be made available here when applications open. Late or partial applications will not be accepted.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Discuss your passion for studying in your chosen field, including the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- How do you intend to use this scholarship and how will it assist you to achieve academic success?
- Discuss how you have demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills through your studies, work and/or personal life. Provide at least one example.
- Discuss how you have demonstrated creativity and innovation. Provide at least one example.
- Discuss how you have demonstrated self-motivation and leadership skills. Provide at least one example.
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Only successful candidates will be notified via their RMIT student email account by 31 May 2021. If you have not received an offer by 31 May 2021, your application has been unsuccessful.