Learn the key dates for submitting your direct application to RMIT.
Each year, there are two intakes for which you can submit a direct application to RMIT.
Semester 1 intake
Applications are now closed.
You can apply direct to RMIT for the April intake of the following Science, Engineering and Health programs:
- C5256 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
- C6120 Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology - Electrical
- C6121 Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems Engineering
- C6122 Advanced Diploma of Electronics and Communications Engineering
- C6130 Advanced Diploma of Engineering (Mechanical)
- C6131 Advanced Diploma of Engineering (Aeronautical)
- C6132 Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology.
Applications close 12 April 2018.
Successful applicants commence their studies in the week beginning Monday 16 April 2018.
Semester 2 (midyear) intake
- Search for programs and courses to discover which programs accept midyear applications.
Midyear intake opens from 1 May each year.
- The deadline for timely applications is 31 May. Applications will continue to be accepted after this date, however will be subject to close at any time without notice.
- Applications will continue to be accepted for programs that still have places available until 28 July.
- Successful applicants will start their program from July.
Postgraduate research programs
Please refer to important dates and postgraduate research related information.