Discover how to track, amend or withdraw your direct application after it has been submitted.
Tracking your application
Log in at any time to track the progress of your direct application via My dashboard.
You will also be sent notifications to the email address you used to register.
Changing or withdrawing your application
Once you have submitted your direct application, you can log in to:
- submit selection tasks and additional information (if requested)
- change your personal details, or
- withdraw your application.
You cannot change your preferences once your application has been submitted.
If you wish to submit a new application, you must first withdraw from your existing application and then reapply.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will I receive my application outcome?
Once you submit your application, your status will change to ‘Under assessment’. Provided you have submitted all the required documentation, you can expect an outcome within 1 – 4 weeks.
During the assessment process, if a Selection Officer requires further information from you, a request email will be sent to your registered address and a notification will be visible on My Dashboard.
What kind of application outcomes could I receive?
- Conditional Offer: You may receive a conditional offer if your full offer is subject to the provision of documents to meet the entry requirements for the program you have applied for. If you are a current RMIT student, your conditional offer may be reliant on completion of your current studies. You are not required to submit documents in this instance.
- Full Offer: Once you have received a full offer, you will be sent a notification via email and My Dashboard for you to accept your offer.
- Deny: If you receive a deny outcome, you will receive a notification via email and My Dashboard containing the reason why your application was unsuccessful at this time.
I’ve applied for both a full-fee place and a Commonwealth supported place (CSP). When will I hear back about my CSP application?
If the CSP program requires ranking as part of the assessment, a ranking email will be sent to you to advise what date you can expect to receive an outcome. Ranking for Semester 2 2019 will start on 31 May 2019 for postgraduate programs.
Log in to find useful information under Help & support once you have registered to apply.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, or need help with your application, contact Info Corner.