Follow these steps to apply for a certificate, diploma or advanced diploma program.
- Check the application dates to see when to apply.
- Ensure you meet all of the entry requirements.
- See if you are eligible for a government subsidised place.
- When you're ready, select the Apply link from the program you wish to study and start your journey with RMIT.
- If applicable, complete the selection tasks for your program.
- For the best chance of success, submit your application by the deadline for timely applications.
Equity access schemes
If circumstances have interrupted or disadvantaged your access to education, RMIT offers equity access schemes that allow selection officers to give your application extra consideration, which may improve your prospects of studying at RMIT.