The CONACYT-RMIT scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to talented Mexican students who want to pursue Masters and PhD programs at RMIT.If you are an international student from Mexico applying for a Masters or PhD at RMIT University, you may be eligible for this jointly funded scholarship by RMIT and the National Council for Science and Technology of the United Mexican States (CONACYT).
Value and benefits
The jointly funded scholarship provides:
- tuition fee support by RMIT to the value of 25% of the tuition fees
- CONACYT provides up to a total amount of $300,000 Mexican Pesos each year to cover remaining tuition fees, living allowance and health insurance.
The scholarships are funded for a maximum of two years for Masters and four years for PhD.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Mexico
- have applied for a Masters or PhD program at RMIT
- satisfy the general and specific requirements and been awarded the CONACYT scholarship
- meet the academic requirements for entry to RMIT University and been offered a place in the program
- commence full-time enrolment as an onshore international student at RMIT in Melbourne.
Check further CONACYT eligibility requirements on the CONACYT website.
How to apply
- Find an RMIT Masters or PhD program.
- Make an application to study at RMIT University.
- Receive an offer from RMIT.
- Apply for the National Council for Science and Technology of the United Mexican States Scholarship with CONACYT.
Opening and closing dates
Applications for Masters and PHD programs are open throughout the year.
For further information
- CONACYT- RMIT Scholarship
- RMIT School of Graduate Research
- Scholarship support from RMIT International Sponsorship Development Team
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047