If you are an international student from China commencing a select RMIT engineering program in 2019, this scholarship can provide financial assistance during your first year of study.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
Number of scholarships available
Three (3) scholarships are available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of China
- applying from China
- achieve a Distinction average in your highest level of education award
- not an existing RMIT student
- enrol for Semester 2 2019 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by RMIT.
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive a full offer letter (without English package offer) to study at RMIT in Semester 2 2019.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Applications are now open.
15 May 2019
Terms and conditions
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT student.
- This scholarship is only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
- This scholarships is only for direct award for bachelor/masters degree without any package offer.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2019.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on personal statement and academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 2260