If you are a Pakistani citizen commencing a postgraduate program at RMIT, you could be eligible to apply for our Global Leaders Scholarship valued at AU$10,000.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, paid in the first semester of the first year of study.
Number of scholarships available
One (1) scholarship is available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a Pakistani citizen
- apply from Pakistan
- enrol in a postgraduate program in Semester 2, 2018
- have an excellent academic background (students must have a minimum score of 70% from a Section 1 institution, or 75% from a Section 2 or 3 institution
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application for this scholarship.
Applications are now CLOSED.
15 June 2018
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship will be paid at AU$10,000 (one off payment). The AU$10,000 will be deducted from your first semester’s tuition fees.
- The scholarship will only be paid once.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can accept the scholarship offer.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
- Successful applicants will be notified within four weeks of lodging the scholarship application; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- The scholarship payment towards tuition fees will be credited two weeks after commencement
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047