This scholarship will provide financial support to Singaporean students who will commence a RMIT program in Semester 2, 2018.
Value and duration
Total value of the scholarship is AUD$ 10,000 (paid in two instalments) after university’s census dates.
Number of scholarships available
On rolling basis
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Singapore
- commence your RMIT program in Semester 2 2018
- meet the academic and English proficiency requirements for entry into the nominated programs you have applied for
- have excellent academic results
- not be in receipt of another Australian or foreign sponsoring organisation scholarship
- have received an acceptance for a RMIT program
- have lodged your application for the RMIT program through OAL
How to apply
Once you have received your offer from RMIT through OAL:
- Visit the OAL Website to find out how to apply and further eligibility criteria of the scholarship
- You must complete OAL Scholarship Form - RMIT (PDF) for the scholarship
Applications are now closed for 2018.
Semester 2 2018: Submit by 15 May 2018
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred or transferred. For further information Terms and Condition, please view OAL Scholarship Form -RMIT (PDF)
- Scholarship awardees will be involved in promotional activities for RMIT.
For full terms and conditions, please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Overseas Academic Link Pte Ltd (OAL)
101 Cecil Street
#18-02 Tong Eng Building
Tel: +65 62244775
Fax: +65 62244887
RMIT Sponsorship Development Team
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 5195