RMIT International Excellence Scholarship provides financial assistance to 36 outstanding international students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate in 2019
Value and duration
20% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- have a full offer and enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019:
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- If you are successful in being offered the scholarship, you will receive a notification two to four weeks after your offer to study at RMIT
Applications are now open.
Semester 1 2019: 15 January 2019
Semester 2 2019: 31 May 2019
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be used for the intake you have been offered it for.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement or video.
- You must maintain a GPA of 2.5 / 4.0 throughout your studies.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
For full terms and conditions, please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047