RMIT International Excellence Scholarship provides financial assistance to 5 outstanding international students from Latin America commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate in 2020
Value and duration
20% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen from one of the listed countries within Latin America countries
- apply from one of the listed countries within Latin America
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- not an existing RMIT student
- enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1, 2020:
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Applications are now open.
Semester 1 2020: 15 December 2019
Terms and conditions
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT student.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship
- If you have been offered an ELICOS packaged offer, this scholarship will apply when you articulate into the eligible program.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be used for the intake you have been offered it for.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement or video.
- You must maintain a GPA of 2.5 / 4.0 throughout your studies.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered - i.e. FIDERH, Mexico; COLFUTURO, Colombia; IECTEX, Colombia).
For full terms and conditions, please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 2260