If you are an international student completing High School in Australia and have applied for RMIT via VTAC, this scholarship may support you with tuition fees in Semester 1 2019.
Value and duration
The value of the scholarship is AUD $5000 as one-off payment.
Number of scholarships available
Up to 10 scholarships
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student*
- be onshore and completing your high school in Australia
- submit your application via VTAC and receive an offer from RMIT for an Undergraduate program
*You are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident or on a Permanent humanitarian visa
How to apply
- Submit application via VTAC
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Applications are now open.
5 PM AEST 18 January 2019
Terms and conditions
- The applicant must be onshore.
- The scholarship will be offset against tuition fees for an Undergraduate program you will accept.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year/intake and must be taken up in Semester 1 2019.
- Successful applicants will be notified within 2 weeks of the closing date; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- The scholarship must be repaid to RMIT if the enrolment is cancelled for non-approved reasons.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients for marketing purposes.
- The scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement and personal statement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047