If you are an Indian citizen international student commencing an eligible RMIT Masters by Coursework, you may be able to apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship will contribute AU$5,000 per year towards the annual tuition fee of the program, for a maximum of two years.
Value and duration
AU$5,000 per year or AU$10,000 for the total duration of the program.
Number of scholarships available
Ten (10) postgraduate scholarships are available
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Indian citizen
- apply from India
- have an excellent academic background (students must have a minimum score of 70% from a Section 1 institution or 75% from a Section 2 or 3 institution).
- enrol in a Masters by Coursework commencing in Semester 2, 2018 in:
Not eligible? Discover more RMIT scholarships offered in 2018 including:
- Science, Engineering and Health scholarships for Indian students (undergraduate)
- Global leaders scholarships for Indian students
- Scholarships for international students
Applications are now open.
15 May 2018.
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 2, 2018
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2018.
- Scholarship awardees will be involved in promotional activities for RMIT.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarships are only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.