This scholarship is open for international students undertaking a select degree at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health, this scholarship can contribute towards your living expenses.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, to be paid in two instalments ($5,000 per semester for two semesters, paid after each census date).
Number of scholarships available
Fifteen (15) scholarships are available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Indonesia/Malaysia/Singapore
- apply from Indonesia/Malaysia/Singapore
- achieve a 70% average in your highest level of education award
- not an existing RMIT student
- submit an application for this scholarship
- enrol for Semester 2 2019 or Semester 1 2020 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT School:
Applications are now open.
Semester 2 2019: 14 June 2019
Semester 1 2020: 15 January 2020
How to apply
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT in Semester 2, 2019 or Semester 1, 2020.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Terms and conditions
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT student.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship
- If you have been offered a RMIT pathway program, this scholarship will apply when you articulate into the eligible program.
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are not eligible.
- This scholarship is only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in Semester 2 2019 or Semester 1 2020.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
For further information
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 2260