This scholarship, which contributes towards tuition fees, is open to international students from Nepal undertaking a select degree at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$6,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
Number of scholarships available
Five (5) scholarships are available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Nepal
- be applying from Nepal
- achieve 80% in the Nepal Higher Secondary certificate if applying for diploma or associate degree pathway OR achieve a Credit average in your last highest level of education award
- enrol for Semester 2 2018 in a diploma, advance diploma, associate degree or bachelors degree offered by RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health
Applications are now closed.
15 May 2018.
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Terms and conditions
- Scholarships are only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2018.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
For full terms and conditions, please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047