This scholarship is open for international students undertaking a select degree at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health, this scholarship can contribute towards your tuition fees.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$15,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
Number of scholarships available
One (1) scholarship is available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Taiwan
- be applying from Taiwan
- achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- enrol for Semester 2, 2019 in a diploma, advance diploma, associate degree or bachelors degree offered by RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health
Applications are now open.
15 May 2019.
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this application.
Terms and conditions
- Scholarships are only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2019.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
For full terms and conditions, please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 2260