If you have been granted credit transfer for units completed at the South Asian Institute of Technology and Medicine into a select program at RMIT, you may be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have been granted credit transfer for units completed at the Sri Lankan Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT) and be enrolling into an undergraduate program at RMIT in IT or Engineering in Semester 1, 2018.
The scholarship will contribute AU$5,000 per year towards the annual tuition fee of the program, for a maximum of two years or total of $10,000.
Value and duration
AU$5,000 for a maximum of two years or $10,000, commencing Semester 1, 2018.
Number of scholarships available
One (1) scholarship can be awarded in Semester 1, 2018.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- be applying from Sri Lanka
- be granted credit transfer from SAITM into an RMIT IT or Engineering Undergraduate program.
- enrol in an undergraduate coursework degree at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1, 2018.
- There is a limited number of scholarships available so selection is competitive and will be awarded to the best candidates based on GPA.
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2018.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship (an application form will be posted here when applications re-open).
Applications are now CLOSED.
12 January 2018.
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in Semester 1, 2018.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit.
- Applications will be considered and scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- The scholarship payment towards tuition fees will be credited two weeks after commencement.
- For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
For any questions regarding the scholarship please contact email@example.com.