As part of the requirements of overseas scholarship programs RMIT University is required to provide regular reports on Sponsored students’ academic progress. The Sponsor Development team will:
- Send unofficial academic transcripts to Sponsors for all students each semester following results release date,
- Highlight any students that may have failed courses and/or require extensions,
- Work with the Schools and Sponsors to develop revised study plans for Sponsored students,
- Provide milestone reports to Sponsors for Higher Degree by Research candidates,
- Provide attendance and exam result reports for English Language students at the end of each 10 week module
Note: Reporting on academic progress to Sponsors is subject to the necessary permission being granted by the student.
More information on Academic performance requirements for sponsored students.