With around apprenticeships and traineeships available across many careers, RMIT opens exciting options for you to begin a paid career while you learn.
Workplace-based training programs are developed with industry so will not only earn you a relevant nationally recognised qualification but also significantly increase your chance of employment or provide a pathway into further study. Please note: Programs listed on this page are only available to Australian residents.
Building and Construction
- Certificate III in Plumbing
- Certificate IV in Surveying
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
Clothing and Textiles
- Certificate III in Clothing Production
- Certificate III in Dry Cleaning Operations
- Certificate IV in Custom Made Footwear
- Certificate IV in Fashion and Textiles Merchandising
- Certificate IV in Youth Work
- Certificate IV in Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Certificate IV in Community Services Work
Electronic and Communications Engineering
Engineering Trades and Technology
- Certificate III in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing
- Diploma of Dental Technology
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting
All of the above programs are apprenticeships and traineeships. Selected traineeship programs are only offered as group commencement. Speak with the vocational School responsible for the program for advice on enrolments.