Our Innovative Leadership bundle will equip you with skills in Design Thinking and the capabilities to navigate a complex and uncertain environment and design initiatives that influence change.
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Analyse, critique and apply digital leadership models
- Identify opportunities and design initiatives to influence change
- Learn how to lead in an era of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA)
- Develop customer-centric mindset and explore ethical leadership models
- Implement strategies to drive a positive workplace culture
- Apply empathy frameworks to develop customer personas
- Use informed data collection for customer insights
- Identify customers’ pain and gain points
- Design and create rapid prototypes
- Work on iterative processes to improving business
- Design for and implement solutions
How does it work ?
By the end of our bundle, you will have completed 2 projects; a leadership strategy, and a design thinking project.