Digital Health Strategy and Change
$1600 $1600 $1600 $1600 $1600 $1600 $1600 $1600 $1600 $1600 $1600 $1600 $1600 $1600 $1600
Our Digital Health Strategy and Change course will equip you with the skills to evaluate, select and implement digital health technologies at an organisational level. You'll consider desired patient outcomes and health service cost efficiencies as you prepare your digital health transformation strategy, and develop a plan to drive wide adoption within your teams.
Who this course is for:
- Mid-level health or social care clinical, practice or information managers seeking to upskill and lead digital enablement projects.
- Mid-level nurse managers looking to enact change across their team or transition into an organisation investing in digital enablement.
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Evaluate how consumer and enterprise level digital health technologies are shaping current and future healthcare ecosystems, including patient-centred care, new care models, the ageing population, legal and policy settings
- Evaluate readiness for digital technology to enable a healthcare service within an Australian organisational context
- Formulate a case for a digital health initiative for healthcare business stakeholders to approve, including an approach to change management and adoption
How does it work ?
By the end of this course, you'll create a business case for investment and a plan for how you will foster wide adoption of the initiatives with your teams.