Technology Enabled Care
RMIT Online’s Technology Enabled Care looks to address some of these issues by covering the key skills and knowledge required to assess and implement consumer health technologies such as digital apps, games, and wearable biosensors to improve health outcomes. You'll gain experience applying the latest evidence-based technology in your day-to-day practice and get access to the latest research to support patient care and coaching.
This course has been designed for:
• Junior or mid-career health care professionals including frontline nurses, psychologists, and other allied health professionals looking to upskill and incorporate individual digital health technologies in clinical practice. Ideal students will also want to stay ahead of industry best practice in consumer-centred care
• General practitioners (GPs) looking to stay ahead of the curve in assessing and incorporating preventative and therapeutic health technologies into their practice
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Evaluate, apply contemporary and relevant industry frameworks, the risks, barriers and success factors to adoption of current consumer and patient technologies
- Critically analyse approaches to efficacious, patient-centric, technology-enabled health and wellbeing
- Recommend digitally-enabled approaches to patient care that support patient outcomes and wellbeing
Upon completing this course, you’ll have produced one project: a technology enabled patient care or coaching guide for practitioners for your chosen care setting.