Creative Thinking Essentials
Why take this cred?
- Evaluate and select key creative thinking techniques
- Recognise the role of critical thinking in developing innovative problem solving skills
- Apply selected creative thinking techniques to a problem
Module 1: Introduction to creative thinking
Module 2: What is your creative confidence
Module 3: Choose your problem
Module 5: Creative thinking through sketching
Module 6: Creative thinking through diversity
Module 7: Creative thinking through sequencing
Successful completion of this credential will require you to demonstrate the development of creative ideas and solutions to real world problems, using techniques such as; Sketching, Diversity and Sequencing.
A score of 18/20 is required to pass this credential.
- "In my opinion it's a good initiative that will help students like me to think creatively."
- "OMG! It was amazing!"
- "I really enjoyed this exercise. When I read the initial problem, I came up with one idea that I really liked, but being forced to spend some time thinking, I came up with more ideas, some of which I like better!"