Global Leader Experience
Why take this cred?
Of all the abilities a potential employee can possess, perhaps the hardest to find are genuine leadership skills. The capacity to knit together a cohesive team, to invite contributions and consider opinions without being swayed by strong personalities, to build connections across an organisation, across cultural boundaries – all of these are invaluable attributes, essential to any workplace seeking future candidates for management.
By earning this credential the earner has shown that they can work with a culturally diverse team, effectively stimulating collaboration without falling prey to the dangers of groupthink. You will have also also proven adept at forging connections and building a network across diverse cultural backgrounds.
The Global Leader Experience credential is the final credential in a stack earned by undertaking the Global Leader Experience Program. This program consists of three credentials earned over a four-day intensive program of workshops and a final credential earned once the learner completes a reflective assessment three months following the workshop.
This credential is co-designed in partnership with Common Purpose, an international leadership development not-for-profit.
- Grow your CQ – the ability to cross boundaries and thrive in multiple cultures
- Collaborate with diverse groups
- Build new networks with fellow students, contributors and leading organisations in the city
- Understand the value of different perspectives and experiences
- Practice the leadership skills required to understand and navigate complexity
This program consists of three credentials that are earned while earners undertake a four-day intensive program of workshops and a final credential that is earned once the learner completes a reflective assessment three months following the workshop.
- Problem Solving
- Resonating with Others
- Working in Diverse Teams
- Collaborating effectively Leadership
Completion of the four day workshop plus completion of the assessment required for the previous 3 badges.
- Complete your final assessment survey, and upload a photograph of your Common Purpose Certificate of Completion.
- Submit a photographic postcard using an original image (high-quality jpeg - preferably at least 3-4MB).
- Briefly describe the image you have uploaded.
- Explain how the image relates to the learning you achieved during your Global Leader Experience.
- Reflect on the growth of your global leadership skills.