Tackling Global Challenges (GLE)
Why take this cred?
- Seek input from multiple diverse sources when making key decisions
- Make a difference to an organisation, city or community
- Develop confidence in working with people from different backgrounds
This program consists of three credentials that are earned while earners undertake a four-day intensive program of workshops and a final credential that is earned once the learner completes a reflective assessment three months following the workshop.
This credential is co-designed in partnership with Common Purpose, and international leadership development not-for-profit. Topics covered: Problem Solving Resonating with Others Working in Diverse Teams Collaborating effectively Leadership
- Submit your team's final 1 minute video
- Upload a one-minute video that summarises your experience of using your cultural intelligence when communicating ideas in a diverse team.
- In a "tweet” (140 characters) write why someone external to the GLE should watch your team's video presentation.
- Submit a photograph of your team's final poster.
- Submit your teams 100 word summary of the problem and the proposed solution here.