Lean Business Basics
Why take this cred?
Got a big idea? All start-ups begin with one - but the idea is just the first part of the process. From Uber to Airbnb, every successful start-up concept has faced a process of refinement, revision and improvement before it can achieve true greatness.
Learn how to think like an entrepreneur by using the Lean Canvas business model to quickly examine, refine and iterate on an idea to achieve its true potential. You'll also learn how to analyse target markets, how to perfect your start-up's point of difference, and how to recognise and manage the life cycle of a business.
This credential earns you a digital badge.
This credential was developed in partnership with REA Group.
- Understand the 'Build, Measure, Learn' cycle
- Analyse customer problems and consider possible solutions
- Formulate a viable business idea
- Complete a Lean Canvas
Module 1: Introducing 'Lean'
Module 2: Lean Canvas
Module 3: Lean Canvas - Starting with the problem
Module 4: Lean Canvas - Toward an effective business model
Assessment and activities include:
- Online activities and submissions
- A final peer reviewed submission utilising provided templates