Why take this cred?
What does your digital footprint reveal about you? Is it something you would be happy for a future manager or client to see? Getting your digital footprint in check is an important part of getting work-ready. In this credential, we'll identify the impact that your digital footprint has on your work reputation and take steps to improve it.
This credential is an introductory course which earns you a Progress Badge. A progress badge is awarded a Certificate of Achievement which can be downloaded as a PDF document. A Progress Badge can go towards achieving a Digital Badge.
- Recognise the impact of a digital footprint
- Improve your digital footprint
- Identify and reflect on your own digital footprint
Module 1: What is a digital footprint?
Module 2: What information can be gathered from a digital footprint?
Module 3: How to review and analyse your digital footprint
Module 4: How to fix your digital footprint
Successful completion of this badge will require you to:
- Assess your digital footprint
- Identify problems and gaps with your current digital footprint
- Identify three things you can do to improve your digital footprint