Understanding and Addressing Sexual Harassment
Why take this cred?
- Define sexual harassment
- Recognise the gendered nature of sexual harassment
- Identify the underlying drivers of sexual harassment
- Apply strategies to prevent sexual harassment
Module 1: What is sexual harassment?
Module 2: Causes of sexual harassment
Module 3: How to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace
Participants in this micro-credential will be assessed through moderation of tasks and will be given a score of competent or not competent.
This credential distinguishes the holder as having the ability to:
- Recognise that gender inequality has an impact in the workplace and understand the barriers faced by women in the workplace
- Recognise that your views and experience of the world are influenced by attitudes and beliefs about gender
- Identify unconscious bias within oneself and direct and indirect discrimination or bias within workplace practices
- Contribute to building more inclusive and equitable workplaces and communities