Intrapreneurship: Building the Community
Why take this cred?
This is the third micro-credential in The Intrapreneur's Roadmap cluster. We recommend having completed both Making the Business Case and Negotiating the System before enrolling in this.
Want to be an innovator? Then it's time to become an influencer the two things go hand in hand. An idea isn't worth anything if no one supports it, so being able to build engagement and rally people around an idea is a fundamental part of creating change.
With this course you'll hone your ability to connect with people, explore how to build networks that reach across organisations, and practice fostering a sense of engagement around an idea so that your next big innovation gains real momentum.
- Fostering a sense of community
- Earning the trust of your peers
- Working to foster collaboration across silos and sectors
- Democratising ownership so that your venture can live on without you
- Aligning your venture with the culture of your organisation
Module 1: Stakeholders and relationships
Module 2: Design for integration
Module 3: The human element to change
Module 4: Making the idea bigger than you
Module 5: Activities and assessments
Complete the following activities:
- Connect with your intrapreneurial counterparts
- Future proofing and preparing to step away
- Engage with questions rather than answers
- Final assessment
- Intrapreneurship: Making the Business Case
- Intrapreneurship: Negotiating the System